- At best we may only have Tobacco and possibly Mint flavors, worst case is no flavors at all.
- Nicotine will be capped at 20mg/ml across Canada, not just in British Columbia.
- There is also talk of increasing GST to 20%, PST is already at 20% in British Columbia.
This is the biggest threat the Vaping Community has faced yet. It would be a devastating blow to all current and future users, stores will close, online sales will cease, access to these products will be diminished and worst of all, people will go back to smoking. We need to fight back right now!
Regulators and Politicians need to hear directly from you, right now. We need to get their attention and make noise. Make no mistake, the battle ahead is not going to be easy, but if each and every vapor can do the following, we will have a greater chance preventing this threat moving forward.
CALL TO ACTION: TASKS TO DO RIGHT NOW
- Complete this 30 second SURVEY.
- Go to TOBACCOKILLS.CA and enter your name, email, postal code and send the prewritten letter.
- Call your local MP, find their contact info HERE. Explain flavors are important to you; tell your story.
- Inform all of the people you know, that care you are not smoking anymore, to do the same.
-The purpose of the SURVEY is to gather data showing how people use vaping to quit smoking. These surveys are being collected by Dr. Lalonde and the R4V Team and they will produce a report demonstrating the effectiveness of vaping as a critical smoking cessation tool.
-The purpose of sending the TOBACCOKILLS letter is to flood your local MPs email inbox and bring attention to this matter. It will also serve as a statistical data point when engaging with Regulators if there is a legal battle challenging the laws.
-Calling your MP is equivalent to them getting 20+ emails, they are required to answer to their constituents. It will take up more of their personal time when compared to their assistants just sending out auto-replies to all the emails received.
This is it; potentially the last chance.
We need 250,000 emails sent ASAP. Right now, TODAY, do not delay.
No one else is able to fight this for you. Do not sit on the sideline this time. Every single voice is needed!
We have to get ahead of this right now, next year may be too late.
You and many others will be greatly affected.
You have trusted us on your journey thus far, we want to help and empower all of you to speak up to make a change that will continue to save millions of lives.